This article of New York Public Library Floor Lamp was published on April 8, 2017 at 3:22 am. It is posted at the Floor category. New York Public Library Floor Lamp is tagged with New York Public Library Floor Lamp, New, York, Public, Library, Floor, Lamp..
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
YorkYork (yôrk),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of the royal house of England that ruled from 1461 to 1485.
- 1st Duke of (Edmund of Langley), 1341–1402, progenitor of the house of York (son of Edward III).
Alvin Cul•lum (kul′əm)USA pronunciation (Sergeant), 1887–1964, U.S. soldier.
- Yorkshire (def. 1).
- Ancient, Eboracum. a city in North Yorkshire, in NE England, on the Ouse: the capital of Roman Britain;
- a city in SE Pennsylvania: meeting of the Continental Congress 1777–78. 44,619.
- an estuary in E Virginia, flowing SE into Chesapeake Bay. 40 mi. (64 km) long.
- Cape, a cape at the NE extremity of Australia.
Publicpub•lic (pub′lik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole: public funds; a public nuisance.
- done, made, acting, etc., for the community as a whole: public prosecution.
- open to all persons: a public meeting.
- of, pertaining to, or being in the service of a community or nation, esp. as a government officer: a public official.
- maintained at the public expense and under public control: a public library; a public road.
- generally known: The fact became public.
- familiar to the public;
prominent: public figures.
- open to the view of all;
existing or conducted in public: a public dispute.
- pertaining or devoted to the welfare or well-being of the community: public spirit.
- of or pertaining to all humankind;
- go public:
- to issue stock for sale to the general public.
- to present private or previously concealed information, news, etc., to the public;
make matters open to public view: The Senator threatened to go public with his Congressional-reform plan.
- make public, to cause to become known generally, as through the news media: Her resignation was made public this morning.
- the people constituting a community, state, or nation.
- a particular group of people with a common interest, aim, etc.: the book-buying public.
- a tavern;
- in public, not in private;
in a situation open to public view or access;
publicly: It was the first time that she had sung in public.
Libraryli•brar•y (lī′brer′ē, -brə rē, -brē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -brar•ies.
- a place set apart to contain books, periodicals, and other material for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference, as a room, set of rooms, or building where books may be read or borrowed.
- a public body organizing and maintaining such an establishment.
- a collection of manuscripts, publications, and other materials for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference.
- a collection of any materials for study and enjoyment, as films, musical recordings, or maps.
- a commercial establishment lending books for a fixed charge; a lending library.
- a series of books of similar character or alike in size, binding, etc., issued by a single publishing house.
- [Biol.]a collection of standard materials or formulations by which specimens are identified.
- canon1 (def. 9).
- a collection of software or data usually reflecting a specific theme or application.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
This post about New York Public Library Floor Lamp have 8 images it's including The New York Public Library Reading Floor Lamp., The New York Public Library Reading Floor Lamp., The New York Public Library Reading Floor Lamp., Lamps Light, Library Floor Lamp. You Are Here Home Of Intended For New York, Lamps Light, New York Floor Lamp Craluxlighting Intended For Public Library Lamp:, Lamps Light, 17:winnie The Pooh At New York Public Library 1000 Things Pertaining, Lamps Light, Globetrotter Postcards: Exploring The New York Public Library Throughout Floor Lamp:, A Lovely Turned Wooden Floor Lamp, With A French Vintage Lampshade. Re-wired. Below are the images:
This table is sold with natural or metallic color including dull, dark or white. Seats are used also straightforward and never too high with all 3 seats' number. This desk is simply useful for eating alone and communicating as the size isn't too large. Materials employed ie material.
Tabletops bigger so that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen tools for example spoons, discs, etc. Seats was previously lean using a spherical or square legs are tiny and lean so as to avoid the feeling of tightness within the home.
The New York Public Library Floor Lamp suited to natural kind of kitchen space. This natural stand features a square-shape that is larger than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural impression. This desk mixes natural colors like white and brown.