Hollow Core Precast Concrete Floor Panels was uploaded at May 24, 2017 at 10:27 pm. This blog post is posted under the Floor category. Hollow Core Precast Concrete Floor Panels is tagged with Hollow Core Precast Concrete Floor Panels, Hollow, Core, Precast, Concrete, Floor, Panels..
Hollowhol•low (hol′ō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- having a space or cavity inside;
empty: a hollow sphere.
- having a depression or concavity: a hollow surface.
- sunken, as the cheeks or eyes.
- (of sound) not resonant;
dull, muffled, or deep: a hollow voice.
- without real or significant worth;
meaningless: a hollow victory.
- insincere or false: hollow compliments.
having an empty feeling: I feel absolutely hollow, so let's eat.
- an empty space within anything;
a hole, depression, or cavity.
- a valley: They took the sheep to graze in the hollow.
- [Foundry.]a concavity connecting two surfaces otherwise intersecting at an obtuse angle.
- to make hollow (often fol. by out): to hollow out a log.
- to form by making something hollow (often fol. by out): to hollow a place in the sand; boats hollowed out of logs.
- to become hollow.
Also, beat hollow. hol′low•ly, adv.
- in a hollow manner: The politician's accusations rang hollow.
- beat all hollow, to surpass or outdo completely: His performance beat the others all hollow.
Corecore1 (kôr, kōr),USA pronunciation n., v., cored, cor•ing.
- the central part of a fleshy fruit, containing the seeds.
- the central, innermost, or most essential part of anything.
- Also called magnetic core. the piece of iron, bundle of iron wires, or other ferrous material forming the central or inner portion in an electromagnet, induction coil, transformer, or the like. See diag. under electromagnet.
- (in mining, geology, etc.) a cylindrical sample of earth, mineral, or rock extracted from the ground by means of a corer so that the strata are undisturbed in the sample.
- the inside wood of a tree.
- a lump of stone, as flint, from which prehistoric humans struck flakes in order to make tools. Cf. flake tool.
- a thickness of wood forming a base for a veneer.
- a wooden construction, as in a door, forming a backing for veneers.
- a thickness of base metal beneath a cladding.
- the softer interior of a piece of casehardened metal.
- a specially formed refractory object inserted into a mold to produce cavities or depressions in the casting that cannot be readily formed on the pattern.
- the central portion of the earth, having a radius of about 2100 mi. (3379 km) and believed to be composed mainly of iron and nickel in a molten state. Cf. crust (def. 6), mantle (def. 3).
- the region in a reactor that contains its fissionable material.
- Also called magnetic core. a small ring or loop of ferromagnetic material with two states of polarization that can be changed by changing the direction of the current applied in wires wound around the ring, used to store one bit of information or to perform switching or logical functions.
- [Ropemaking.]heart (def. 16).
- [Phonet.]the final segment of a syllable beginning with the vowel and including any following consonants;
the nucleus plus the coda. Cf. onset (def. 3).
- to remove the core of (fruit).
- to cut from the central part.
- to remove (a cylindrical sample) from the interior, as of the earth or a tree trunk: to core the ocean bottom.
- to form a cavity in (a molded object) by placing a core, as of sand, in the mold before pouring.
Precastpre•cast (prē kast′, -käst′),USA pronunciation v., -cast, -cast•ing, adj. [Building Trades.]
- to cast (a concrete block or slab, etc.) in a place other than where it is to be installed in a structure.
- (of a building or section) cast before being transported to the site of installation: a precast concrete roof.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Panelspan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
Hollow Core Precast Concrete Floor Panels have 7 photos it's including Mold For Concrete Floor,hollow Core Cement Slab Making Machine For Concrete Slabs, Online Shopping India Precast Concrete Cement Hollow Core Wall Panel Forming Machine, Key Load-Bearing Elements Precast Hollow -Core Reinforced Concrete Floor Slab, STRUCTURES, 17 Best Images About Structures-Pre-cast Concrete On Pinterest | Traditional, Floors And Wells, Precast Concrete Panels - Google Search, If You Have Any Questions Please Call Or Post A Comment Here.. Following are the attachments:
Hollow Core Precast Concrete Floor Panels serves like a natural spot that can provide a beautiful atmosphere and great, though not an important part of a property lifetime of the playground can also be great when viewed from your side of health, but apart from that the playground also has a function as a method pretty particularly to boost the look the house itself, and in terms of the keeping the park could be found at the back of the house, next to the house or in front of the house, nevertheless it looks quite difficult for that instant to create a park on the occupancy of our minimal area became one of many main reasons why folks are unwilling to construct a yard in the home them, when actually several approaches or answers that individuals can do to obtain around it, for it was at this juncture we have organized some tips for farming with modest terrain to the top yard of the house.
In restructuring the park's property is narrow course, we ought to consider a number of things ranging from the option of flowers, space from one another so that although the park is small but still gorgeous and good because, more Hollow Core Precast Concrete Floor Panels may we observe such guidelines below.
Collection of Plants. To ensure that more bushes we are able to grow so that more vibrant and much more intriguing without a doubt choosing flowers for that garden having a modest or slender land that might be one essential to success in creating a yard with minimal terrain, choose crops using a small size.